Wednesday 29 October 2014

ANALYSIS OF TWEET BY Adrienne26

Today I learnt that Lauren Conrad had a few inches cut off her hair. Unfortunately, I do not know who Lauren Conrad is. The reason for this is probably because I don't read the entertainment section of the Huffington Post. This made it hard for me to engage with the article. But though I don't know who Lauren Conrad is and I don't read this particular paper section, this article is still news. The reason for this is that to a group of people it will carries the human interest aspect of newsworthiness. In other words, there are a group of people that would want to hear and engage with this article because of their interest in it.

Through this, the article made a journalistic decision to not include any new audiences through the article, as there is no mention of who Lauren Conrad in. In most journalistic pieces, the person featured in the article would be introduced immediately. Here there is no mention of who she is, beside the fact she is a star.



Besides those aspects, the article is very interactive with a large amount of engaging pictures of Lauren Conrad.


No comments:

Post a Comment